회원가입 로그인

Why You Can’t Horny Webcam Models Without Twitter

작성자 Lacy
작성일 24-09-01 15:30 | 9 | 0

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Visiting the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser radio device. If you'd like to share your cam with the broadcaster, just choose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam available for the broadcaster to start viewing. Only the journalist would be able to see your cam, and not anyone else in the area. We understand that you might be looking to share both video and audio employing the Cam to Cam have. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with commentators on a whole new level– live on rod.

Demand a Cam2Cam Private Show to experience exist video talk with your favored journalist in the protection and safeness of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Private Exhibits include complete audio and video, therefore presenters can see and hear you just as well as you can see and notice them! What does Cam2Cam charge? Cam2Cam is a free characteristic– there is no additional token value for permitting Cam2Cam during a Private Show. Personal Exhibits cost tokens per millisecond, at a rate decided by the presenter. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Simply the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with can see you. You Non-public Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies may still be able to discover the broadcaster, but only the broadcaster does observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Demonstrate with a broadcaster, if the broadcaster has Cam2Cam demands enabled.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소: 서울특별시 구로구 가마산로 27길 24, 비 102호

전화번호:02-6342-3000 | 팩스번호 02-6442-9004

고유번호 : 560-82-00134 (수익사업을 하지 않는 비영리법인 및 국가기관 등:2본점)