회원가입 로그인

How To Learn To Horny Webcam Models In 1 Hour

작성자 Celinda
작성일 24-09-01 07:53 | 5 | 0

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Tapping the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser radio tool. If you'd like to share your cam with the broadcaster, simply decide your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to create your cam obtainable for the broadcaster to start viewing. Only the broadcaster would be able to see your rod, and not anyone else in the room. We understand that you might be seeking to communicate both video and audio using the Cam to Cam characteristic. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you connect with commentators on a whole new level– live on cam.

Demand a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter lived picture mumble with your favorite journalist in the private and safeness of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Personal Exhibits include total audio and video, so presenters can see and notice you just as well as you can see and discover them! What does Cam2Cam expense? Cam2Cam is a free feature– there is no further key expense for permitting Cam2Cam during a Personal Show. Private Indicates cost currencies per second, at a rate decided by the presenter. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Simply the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with is see you. Does Exclusive Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies did still be able to see the broadcaster, but only the presenter does observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Present with a presenter, if the broadcaster has Cam2Cam pleas enabled.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소: 서울특별시 구로구 가마산로 27길 24, 비 102호

전화번호:02-6342-3000 | 팩스번호 02-6442-9004

고유번호 : 560-82-00134 (수익사업을 하지 않는 비영리법인 및 국가기관 등:2본점)