회원가입 로그인

Learn How To Horny Webcam Models From The Movies

작성자 Scott
작성일 24-09-01 07:04 | 9 | 0

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Visiting the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser television resource. If you'd like to share your cam with the broadcaster, simply pick your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to make your cam attainable for the broadcaster to begin viewing. Simply the presenter would be able to see your cam, and not anyone else in the space. We understand that you might be hunting to promote both video and audio applying the Cam to Cam element. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you socialize with broadcasters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Ask a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter live video mumble with your preferred broadcaster in the privacy and health of a Private Show. Cam2Cam Non-public Exhibits include complete audio and video, consequently presenters can see and discover you just as well as you can see and discover them! What does Cam2Cam cost? Cam2Cam is a free element– there is no more sign value for enabling Cam2Cam during a Private Show. Personal Exhibits cost tokens per second, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Just the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with can discover you. Does Private Show Scouts see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts likely still be able to view the broadcaster, but only the journalist can see you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Demonstrate with a journalist, if the presenter has Cam2Cam demands enabled.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소: 서울특별시 구로구 가마산로 27길 24, 비 102호

전화번호:02-6342-3000 | 팩스번호 02-6442-9004

고유번호 : 560-82-00134 (수익사업을 하지 않는 비영리법인 및 국가기관 등:2본점)