회원가입 로그인

Why You Can’t Horny Webcam Models Without Twitter

작성자 Alda
작성일 24-09-01 06:13 | 4 | 0

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Clicking the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser radio application. If you'd like to promote your cam with the broadcaster, essentially pick your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to make your cam available for the broadcaster to commence viewing. Only the journalist would be able to watch your cam, and not anyone else in the area. We understand that you might be searching to share both video and audio employing the Cam to Cam have. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with commentators on a whole new level– live on rod.

Ask a Cam2Cam Private Show to practice life film talk with your favored broadcaster in the protection and safety of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Exclusive Shows include full audio and video, thus commentators can see and learn you just as well as you can see and hear them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free have– there is no further key value for allowing Cam2Cam during a Secret Show. Personal Shows cost currencies per moment, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Simply the journalist that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with can see you. You Exclusive Show Scouts see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Informants may still be able to view the broadcaster, but only the presenter is see you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Exclusive Present with a presenter, if the presenter has Cam2Cam calls enabled.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소: 서울특별시 구로구 가마산로 27길 24, 비 102호

전화번호:02-6342-3000 | 팩스번호 02-6442-9004

고유번호 : 560-82-00134 (수익사업을 하지 않는 비영리법인 및 국가기관 등:2본점)