회원가입 로그인

World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association

작성자 Katherin
작성일 24-08-17 18:08 | 10 | 0

본문

I am astonished to find myself standing next to a Colombian national billiards champion. Once he is standing over the table, stick in hand, he says that he will give me a demonstration. Then a strange sensation takes over me. His dexterity at the table attracts a small group of spectators and he then stops because other clients are waiting to use that same table. Also on the table there is a cue, ie, white ball, and that applied all the blows. Among all the balls we carry along with our billiard accessories, the most distinctive ball is the cue ball, not only because of its white color but sometimes also due to its size. Explore the factors that determine the cost of a high-quality pool cue. It is made up of small, compressed wood fibers that are sealed into a flat piece for use as pool table playing surfaces. Near them, I see two women who are playing ‘pool’ on a different kind of table.

It has to do with the reputation of the game in the country where some seem to associate it with a subculture of booze, women and song. The clients are so absorbed in the game that no one pays attention to what I am doing. "The good thing about the ‘Club de Billares Londres’ is that people come here from all over the city from every social class, rich or poor, to drink or to play, and no one gives you a dirty look, the kind that asks you what you are doing here. It is evident that they are here to have some fun: to get away from the routine of the city and to relax after a week of work while they stand over a wooden table, trade stories, remember former days and listen to songs of salsa, carrilera and vallenato. I decide to stop for a cup of coffee near the Centro Andino shopping complex, that part of the city which never sleeps with its many fancy restaurants, pubs and bars. When shopping online, it’s a little more of a guessing game, so it’s a good idea to look through pictures of other people’s setups on Pinterest or Google Images to get a sense of how certain colors look in different spaces and lighting configurations.

When I get out my camera, they look at me. I get dizzy from the bright lights, the loud music and chatter of voices. The light tends to be flat, giving the place a special atmosphere - private - almost intimate where the only grip on reality is the sound of the music and the laughter of a group of men and women mingling in a corner. I spend about half an hour playing with them and then my attention is caught by the sight of a table on the other side of the room where two women are just beginning their game. As I wander through the "T zone" - which takes its name from a certain intersection - and come out at the Calle 85 with Carrera 15, I see a glowing neon light on one side of the street, and it strikes my attention. Check out our comprehensive guide, including considerations on space, potential wear-and-tear, climate conditions, floor slope, and the type of table.

So, if you’re not sure whether a table is slate or wood, what is billiards try to lift it up - carefully. Even so, the geometry of the game stands out. They ask me if the photos will come out in magazines such as People or Semana. Players will often play on even when there are not enough points available for them to win, hoping to force their opponent into playing foul shots by laying snookers. It is the hope of many a pool player that pool will eventually be recognized as an Olympic level sport. Is billiards a sport? We begin to talk and he tells me about the difficult life of being a professional billiards player in Colombia. I inquire about the hourly rate and she tells me that the tables are full at the moment and that I’ll have to wait until someone finishes. Snooker referees are an integral part of the sport, and some have become well-known personalities in their own right. The word snooker was a well-established derogatory term used to describe inexperienced or first-year military personnel. Some pool tables are constructed so you can reach inside any of the pockets and feel past the edge of the cloth on the playing surface.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소: 서울특별시 구로구 가마산로 27길 24, 비 102호

전화번호:02-6342-3000 | 팩스번호 02-6442-9004

고유번호 : 560-82-00134 (수익사업을 하지 않는 비영리법인 및 국가기관 등:2본점)